The following are the confimed invited speakers:
- Nima Anari, Stanford University
- Simina Brânzei, Purdue University
- Penny Haxell, University of Waterloo
- Ferdinand Ihringer, Universiteit Gent
- Jennifer Morse, University of Virginia
- Igor Pak, University of California Los Angeles
- Alexey Pokrovskiy, University College London
- Laura Sanita, Eindhoven University of Technology
The Public Interest Lecture wil be given by Laura Albert, University of Wisconsin.
Details on registration and submissions as well as exact dates will be posted soon.
For now, approximate dates: proposals for contributed mini-symposia will be due in late January, abstracts will be due in mid February.
The conference venues will be downtown Winnipeg with plenary talks at the Metropolitan Entertainment Centre on 281 Donald Street and all other talks at the University of Winnipeg. Special conference rates have been arranged at the following hotels and are subject to tax and availability. When making a reservation please check on the hotel’s cancellation policies.
- Holiday Inn at 360 Colony Street. 70 rooms reserved at a rate of $129.00 per night during June 4-9, 2023, which includes a continental breakfast. This special rate is available until May 4, 2023. To make reservations, use the following direct booking link CANADAM2023.
- The Alt HOTEL at 310 Donald Street, $145.00 - $169.00 per room per night. These rates are in effect until April 27, 2023. This hotel has a 3-day cancellation policy. To make reservations use the following direct booking link.
- Humphry Inn and Suites at 260 Main Street, $129.00 - $159.00 per room per night. All rooms have a microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker and hair dryer. These rates are for 2 adults (above 12 years old) plus 2 children (under 12 years old) per room. There is $10 charge for each additional guest. All rates include a hot breakfast, free local phone calls & free wi-fi. For each room, the 1st parking spot is $10 per night and $15 for each additional parking spot. These rates are available until April 4, 2023. To make reservations call the hotel directly at 1-204-9424222 or call their toll-free reservations line at 1-877- 487-7479 or email email@example.com and quote the group code 188681 and group name CanaDAM 2023.
- Fairmont Hotel at 2 Lombard Place, offers discounted rates starting at $169.00 per night. To make a reservation, either call the hotel directly at (204) 957-1350 or call their toll-free central reservations line at 1-800-441-1414 and identify yourself as being with the 2023 CanaDAM Conference (or quote code: CANADAM23), and you will have access to the discounted rates.
Alternate option: The University of Winnipeg’s McFeetor’s Hall residence, 370 Langside Street, offers Hostel-type accommodations on a first come first serve basis. For information visit uwhostel.com.
Please consider booking your accommodations early, as June is a busy month for conferences in Winnipeg.